Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree. 206/2005 (Consumer Code) the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without specifying the reason, within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
Always pursuant to art. 54 of Legislative Decree. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the right of withdrawal is exercised by sending a written communication to the company address by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the deadline. The communication can be sent, within the same term or by email to email@example.com, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
The reimbursement of the price paid by the Consumer will be made by Braderm srl, provided that the Product has been returned by the Consumer, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt by Braderm srl of the communication to exercise the withdrawal. Pursuant to art. 56 co. 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, Braderm srl reserves the right to withhold the refund until it has received the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods. It should be noted that the consumer will be held responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods, resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Instructions for the right of withdrawal
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of receipt of the products with a communication containing:
- the intention to make use of the right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code;
- the list of products for which the customer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal;
- the number of the order being refunded;
- the place of collection of the products to be returned;
- date and time slot (at least 3 hours) of collection;
- the methods of payment for the order and in case of payment by bank transfer, the number of the consumer’s bank account.
Then the goods will be collected at their own expense on the day and at the address indicated by the consumer.
The returned products must be:
- properly packaged in their original packaging, in perfect condition for resale (not ruined, damaged or soiled) and equipped with any accessories, instructions for use and documentation;
- cosmetic products must not be opened or used;
- without obvious signs of use, except those compatible with carrying out a normal test of the article. That is, they must not bear any trace of prolonged use (over a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a test and must not be in such a state as not to allow resale.
Once the goods have been received, Braderm srl will check the perfect integrity of the same, the aforementioned company will make the refund within and no later than 30 days.